Rosa Marina Fruit Salad
Fruit salad with pasta? Yup! Doesn't sound like a blissful marriage but trust me, it works. You won't be disappointed and will be back for more.
- 1 pound Rosa Marina pasta
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/2 cups orange-pineapple juice
- 2 cans crushed pineapple (drained - reserve juice)
- 1 small bottle maraschino cherries (drained & chopped - reserve juice)
- 2 cans mandarin oranges (drained - reserve juice)
- 1 (12 ounce) container cool whip
Adapted from thehungryhousewife.com
Cook pasta, drain and cool.
Combine sugar, eggs, flour and juices. Boil and set aside to cool.
Fold in cool whip. Fold in cold macaroni. Add crushed pineapple, cherries and oranges. Mix well and refrigerate overnight.