Grilled Mongolian Veal Chops
- 4 veal chops, 1 1/2" thick - (10 oz ea)
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 shallot minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons hot chile sauce
Combine all marinade ingredients in a shallow baking dish. Add veal chops to the mixture and turn to coat. Cover and let marinate 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
Remove veal from marinade and grill the chops for 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
This recipe yields 4 servings.