- 1 baby eggplant halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped garlic
- 3 tomatoes seeded, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Preheat the grill.
Brush the eggplant with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill until just cooked through and lightly golden brown.
Cut the eggplant into 1/2 inch dice, place in a medium bowl and toss with the remaining ingredients.
This recipe yields ?? servings.