Crock Pot Praline Apple Crisp
- 6 Granny Smith or Braeburn Apples- Cored and Sliced (Peel if desired)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Oats (I used Old Fashioned, but you can use Quick Oats)
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar- Packed
- 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Chilled Butter- Diced
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Toffee Bits
Adapted from recipesthatcrock.com
Sprinkle apples with cinnamon and place in a greased slow cooker.
Combine remaining ingredients (except toffee and nuts) until crumbly.
Sprinkle mixture over apples and top with nuts and toffee.
Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
You'll also love
- One Pot Macaroni and Cheese 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Scalloped Potatoes... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Crispy Corn Tortillas with Chicken... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Sweet Biscuits with Roasted Peaches 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Coconut Pecan Cupcakes Recipe 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple Ham Kabobs 4.5/5 (16 Votes)