Grilled Shrimp With Oregano And Garlic Chips
- 16 large shrimp shelled, deveined
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 cups canola oil
- 6 garlic cloves finely sliced
In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp with the olive oil, chopped garlic and oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper. Let marinate 1 hour.
Place the canola oil in a small saucepan and heat to 350 degrees, add the garlic slices and fry until lightly golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Remove shrimp from marinade and grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until cooked through. Place on a platter and top with garlic chips.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Classic Midwestern Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baja-Style Fish Tacos With Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Bean Bechamel Over Asparagus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Open-Faced Crab-Melt Sandwiches 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Noodles With Turkey Sausage And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broiled Lobster Tail With Sauce... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Spicy Butter-Poached Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Soft-Shell Crabs With... 0/5 (0 Votes)