Grilled Corn Niblets W Lime Butter & Cracked Black Pepper
- 4 corn ears
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon coarsely-cracked black pepper
Preheat the grill.
Brush corn with olive oil, season with salt, place on the grill and grill until lightly golden on all sides. Remove from the grill. With a sharp knife, cut the niblets from the cobs.
Heat the butter in a medium skillet and add the lime juice. Add the corn niblets and cook for one minute. Add the black pepper.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Classic Midwestern Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Bean Bechamel Over Asparagus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Halibut With Nectarine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Noodles With Turkey Sausage And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poached Salmon Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornish Game Hens, With Orzo... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornish Hens With Fresh Figs 0/5 (0 Votes)