Fish Tacos With Habanero Salsa
- 2 tablespoons achiote paste
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 snapper fillets - (8 oz ea)
- 8 flour tortillas - (6" dia) warmed
- Shredded lettuce
- Avocado slices
- Habanero Salsa (see recipe)
Combine the achiote, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin and salt. Rub the mixture on both sides of the fish. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Brush the fish with olive oil and grill for 4 minutes on each side for medium-well. Serve in the tortillas garnished with shredded lettuce, avocado slices and the Habanero Salsa.
This recipe yields 4 servings.