- 3 cups blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cups cold water
- Ice cubes as needed
Place the blueberries and sugar in a blender and puree. Place the lemon juice and water in a pitcher and strain the pureed blueberries through a medium-mesh sieve into the pitcher. Stir well and pour into tall ice-filled glasses.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Classic Midwestern Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baja-Style Fish Tacos With Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Bean Bechamel Over Asparagus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Halibut With Nectarine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poached Salmon Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Knott's Berry Farm's Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Knott's Berry Farm's Fried Chicken 3.5/5 (2 Votes)