Chicken & Spinach Pasta Bake
You have to try this recipe, you'll be glad you did! A delicious casserole bake featuring chicken, rigatoni pasta, spinach and mozzarella cheese!
- 8 ounce uncooked rigatoni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) pack frozen spinach, thawed
- 3 cup cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) container Philadelphia chive & onion cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Prepare rigatoni according to package directions. Spread oil on bottom of 11×7 in baking dish; add onion in a single layer. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or just until tender. Transfer onion to large bowl, set aside.
Drain chopped spinach well, pressing between paper towels. Stir in rigatoni, spinach, chicken, & next 4 ingredients into onion in bowl. Spoon mixture into dish & sprinkle evenly with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake covered at 375 for 30 minutes; uncover & bake 15 more minutes or until bubbly.
You'll also love
- Dreamy Orange Summer Fruit Dip 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese &... 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's MIL's Cabbage... 4.3/5 (85 Votes)
- Hazy Waters Sweet and Savory Kale 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Creamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Spinach Parmesan 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Chicken, Artichoke Heart & Spinach... 4.4/5 (58 Votes)