Bennigan’s Potato Skins
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/2 C. Shredded Colby Cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Oscar Meyer Bacon Bits
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1/2 C. Sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash potatoes very well, score them with a knife and bake in an oven for one hour.
3. Remove potatoes and allow them to cool, so that you can handle them.
4. When potatoes are cool, cut them in half and scoop out the “meat” of the potato. Be sure to leave at least 1/4″ inch of meat on the skin.
5. Spray a baking dish with Pam and place the scooped out halves in the pan.
6. Sprinkle the potatoes with cheese, and bacon.
7. Place the potatoes in a 350-degree oven for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
8. Remove from oven. Chop the tops of the green onion off, and sprinkle them on the potatoes. Serve with sour cream.