Mini Bacon And Cheese Quiches
- 1 serving cooking spray (5 one-second sprays per serving)
- 36 wonton wrappers - (3 1/2" square ea)
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 cup fat-free egg substitute
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked crisp turkey bacon crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 36 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray.
Gently press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup allowing ends to extend above cups. Spray edges of wrappers with cooking spray; set aside.
Meanwhile, in a small skillet, stir-fry onion over medium-high heat until tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg substitute, milk and cheese. Stir in bacon and onion until well combined. Fill each wonton wrapper with about 1 tablespoon of filling mixture.
Bake until quiche mixture is set and edges of wrappers are lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
This recipe yields 18 servings; 2 quiches per serving.
Points® Value: 2