- 1 medium acorn squash, halved and
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C),
2. Turn acorn squash upside down onto a cookie sheet. Bake in a 350 degees F oven until it begins to soften, approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
3. Remove squash from the oven and turn onto a plate so that the flesh is facing upwards. Place butter ard brown sugar into the squash, and place remaining squash over the other piece. Place sguash in a baking dish (so the squash won't slide around too much) while baking.
4. Place squash in the 350 deqrees F oven and bake another 30
You'll also love
- Strawberry Cinnamon French toast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Couscous Pilaf with Roasted... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Red Onions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Candied Yams 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spaetzle 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Corn and Bean Salad/Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken & Corn Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)