Caramel Apple Trifle Recipe
- 1 Box of Cake Mix (spice, yellow, pound cake, store bought, etc.)
- 1 Container of Cool Whip or 2 Small Containers
- 1 Large box of Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 Jar Caramel Topping Sauce
- 2 Cans of Apple Pie Filling
You want to start by preparing the cake. If you choose to use store bought then you can get started right away, otherwise wait until your cake has cooled before starting to layer the trifle. Next, prepare your pudding and chill.
Now begin your layers.
Layer of Cake
Drizzled Caramel Sauce on top of the cake
Layer Vanilla Pudding
Layer 1 Can of Apple Pie Filling
Layer of Cool Whip
Top it off with Cool Whip and Caramel Sauce