Cheeseburger Meatloaf and Rosemary Potatoes
- 1.5 lbs Ground Beef
- 4 oz Cheddar Cheese (shredded/cubed)
- 4 oz Swiss Cheese (shredded/cubed)
- 1 cup Old Fashion Oatmeal
- 1 large Egg
- 1 small Onion (finely diced)
- 6 oz Evaporated Milk
- 2 TBL Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 lb Red Bliss Potatoes Quartered
- 3 TBL Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Fresh Water
- 2 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 2 tsp TOG House Seasoning
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 TBL Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Onion (finely diced)
- 1 clove Fresh Garlic (minced)
Mix together Beef, Oatmeal, Egg, Evaporated Milk, Worcestershire Sauce, Salt, Garlic Power, Pepper, Chili Powder. Press 3/4 of the Mixture into Bundt Pan, making a well in the middle.
Stuff with Cheese and Onions. Cover with remaining Meatloaf Mixture and gently press to seal.
Add Olive Oil, Fresh Rosemary, Garlic, Salt and Water to Pressure Cooker cooking pot. Place a Steaming Tray with Potato Wedges into cooking pot. Place Bundt Pan on top.
Lock on Lid and close Pressure Valve. Cook at High Pressure for 15 minutes. When Beep sounds, carefully, release the Pressure and remove the Lid.
Remove Meatloaf and cover to keep warm. Select Sauté/Browning on Pressure Cooker. Dump Potatoes into cooking pot and allow to brown, while liquid evaporates. Sprinkle with Seasoned Salt and serve with Cheeseburger Meatloaf.
While Meatlof is cooking, combine all BBQ Sauce ingredients in a saucepan over medium low heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until Meatloaf and Potatoes are ready to serve.