Broiled Honey-Lime Scallops
From SP recipes
- 8 ounce(s) sea scallops
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon oil, vegetable
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lime peel, grated
- 1 dash(es) hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lime(s), cut in wedges
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 10mins
Submitted by: SUNSHINE0423
Combine honey, oil, lime juice, lime peel, hot pepper sauce and salt. Pat scallops dry with paper towel and add to marinade. Marinate, stirring occasionally, up to 1 hour or cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, up to 24 hours.
Preheat broiler. Arrange scallops and marinade in a single layer in 2 individual broiler-proof dishes or in scallop shells.
Broil 4 inches from source of heat 4-7 minutes, depending on size of scallops, or until opaque throughout and lightly browned.
Serve with lime wedges and, if desired, hot crusty French bread to soak up the juices.
Makes 2 servings
You'll also love
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes - made... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crispy garlicy oven chicken breasts 4/5 (1 Votes)
- She-Crab Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spiced Apple raisin coleslaw 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Fritters 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Orange Chicken (Slow Cooker) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Basil Shrimp with Feta and Orzo 4/5 (1 Votes)