Grilled Ham Steak With Nectarine Salsa
- 1 pound extra-lean ham steak cut 4 equal pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 servings cooking spray (5 one-second sprays per serving)
- 3 medium nectarines or peaches diced (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 medium fresh jalapeño pepper minced
- 1 teaspoon Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
Preheat grill or grill pan. Sprinkle ham lightly with chili powder and cinnamon; lightly coat with cooking spray. Grill, turning once, until lightly charred and hot, about 3 to 5 minutes; remove to serving platter.
Toss nectarines, onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno and Splenda together in a medium bowl; serve with ham.
This recipe yields 4 servings; 1 ham steak and about 1/3 cup of salsa per serving.
Points® Value: 4