Healthy Spinach and Feta Greek Pasta Salad
- 12 ounces ruffled pasta (Mueller's ruffles, campanelle, cavatappi, farfallini or fusilli)
- 1 cup fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup fresh cucumbers, quartered and sliced
- 3 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, very finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
In a large bowl toss the pasta with the spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers and feta.
In a smaller bowl whisk together the greek yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano until smooth. If you feel like your dressing is too heavy you can add additional olive oil, lemon juice, and vinegar to reach your desired consistency.
Toss the dressing with the pasta and vegetables, add salt and pepper to taste, and serve.