Chicken Thighs with Roasted Apples and Garlic
- 5 cups chopped peeled Braeburn apple (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided $
- Cooking spray $
- 8 chicken thighs (about 2 pounds), skinned $
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper $
- Chopped parsley (optional)
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 475°.
Combine first 5 ingredients. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt; toss well to coat. Spread apple mixture on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper, and arrange on top of the apple mixture. Bake at 475° for 25 minutes or until chicken is done and apple is tender. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
Partially mash apple mixture with a potato masher, and serve with chicken. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
You'll also love
- Lemony Chicken and Orzo Soup 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Bow-Ties with Chicken and Asparagus 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Pumpkin Muffins 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Baked Coconut Shrimp with... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Mexican Stewed Pork 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Yogurt-Curry Marinated Chicken... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy Moroccan Chicken Thighs 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken 4.2/5 (22 Votes)