Black Bean Taco Soup - Freezer Meal
- 1 lb lean ground beef (or ground turkey works too!)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package mild taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen corn
- 1 (16 oz) can black beans drained and rinsed (you could use kidney beans or pinto beans)
- 2 (14 oz) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilis
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 120mins
Adapted from sixsistersstuff.com
Brown meat and onion, drain. Let meat cool for a minute, then dump into a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag.
Dump the remaining ingredients into the bag, mix together, and zip bag closed.
When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Cook on HIGH for 1-2 hours or LOW for 2-3 1/2 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (885 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (889 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (497 Votes)
- Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip 4.5/5 (184 Votes)
- Minestrone Soup 4.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Tuscan White Bean Salad with... 4.4/5 (128 Votes)