Basil And Tomato Shrimp Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Place oil, tomato juice, vinegar, salt and pepper in a medium saucepan. Add shrimp, bring to a simmer over medium-low heat and cook until shrimp are opaque, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and refrigerate until cool.
Toss arugula and basil together; divide among 4 plates. Remove shrimp from saucepan; set vinaigrette aside. Place shrimp over salad and add tomatoes; drizzle with vinaigrette and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings; about 1 3/4 cups salad, 3 ounces shrimp and 1 3/4 tablespoons dressing per serving.
Points® Value: 5
You'll also love
- White Bean Bechamel Over Asparagus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Open-Faced Crab-Melt Sandwiches 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Halibut With Nectarine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Noodles With Turkey Sausage And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broiled Lobster Tail With Sauce... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Spicy Butter-Poached Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Whole Fish Baked In Tomatoes,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ruth's Chris Steak House's... 0/5 (0 Votes)