Fruit Cream Cheese Pie
- Cream Cheese Fruit Pie
- 2014 September. John Tom and Tom absolutely loved and want it for Thanksgiving dinner.
- 2 pie crusts (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (21-oz) can pie filling
- 1 egg white, beat
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
Preheat oven to 425 with a cookie sheet in it.
1. Place your pie crust in the bottom of 9' pie plate.
2. Beat the cream cheese and brown sugar together until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour this in the bottom of the pie crust.
4. Pour the pie filling on top of this and spread out.
5. Add the top crust and press edges to seal well. Flute the edges together, rolling excess dough underneath. Crust should not exceed sides of pie pan.
6. Next brush the top crust with the beaten egg white.
7. Sprinkle genereously with the tablespoon of white sugar.
8. Cut four 2' slits in top.
Place pie on warmed baking sheet in oven.
Bake at 425 for 25 minutes. Reduce heat and bake about 15 more minutes. Depends on your oven.