Tater Tot Casserole
- 3-4 c. of Frozen Tater Tots
- 1/2 lb. of ground beef
- 1/2 lb. of thinly slice deli ham
- 6 slices of bacon (crumbled)
- 1/2 of onion chopped (white, yellow, or red)
- 1/2 of green pepper chopped
- 1/2 c of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c of pepper jack cheese
- 2 Table spoons of vegetable oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1.Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray your casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray (Pam) and put in the Tater Tots, and drizzle over the top with vegetable oil. Place in heated oven for 30 minutes.
2.In a large fry pan, began to brown ½ lb. of ground beef, onions and green peppers season with S&P and drain fat. Remove ground beef mixture into a bowl.
3.In the same fry pan, cook the 6 slices of bacon until crispy, remove bacon to a paper towel to drain fat. Now add the Deli Ham in the same bacon grease fry pan until slightly crisp and remove to drain fat onto paper towel.
4.After 30 min. remove tots from oven, sprinkle in the ground beef mixture, then the Ham, then the crispy bacon crumbled.
5.Now add the shredded cheddar and pepper jack cheese to top it off and return to oven for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted completely. Enjoy!!!
*Note: This dish can be done in a baking tray, if casserole dish is not available.