Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread
Gather everyone around the table to enjoy this moist and delicious pumpkin bread. Made with no nuts, no dairy, no eggs, and no gluten--no kidding!
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free yellow cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz) pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla
- 1/2 cup gluten-free semisweet chocolate chips (dairy- and nut-free) - optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 190mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 9x5-inch or 8x4-inch loaf pan with oil.
2 In large bowl, stir all ingredients except chocolate chips until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread evenly in pan.
3 Bake 9-inch loaf 55 to 65 minutes, 8-inch loaf 60 to 70 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool about 2 hours before slicing.