- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 20 ounces canned whole baby clams drained, patted dry
- 2 servings cooking spray (or enough to coat clams)
- 6 tablespoons cocktail sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, garlic salt, cayenne pepper, oregano and cornstarch. Add clams; toss to combine, mixing until clams break up into bite-size pieces. Transfer to baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
Bake until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Serve warm with cocktail sauce on the side.
This recipe yields 6 servings; about 1/3 cup of clams and 1 tablespoon of cocktail sauce per serving.
Points® Value: 4