Reese's Gooey Cake Bars
I found this recipe on face book. The picture looked amazing!!! Since I love peanut butter and chocolate, I decided to take a closer look. It looks very simple and worth the effort to try.
- 1 Chocolate cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 6 regular sized peanut butter cups, frozen
- 1/2 C sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 C mini Reeses pieces
1. Combine cake mix, egg, butter & vanilla. Beat until soft dough forms. Press 1/2 batter into 8x8 pan.
2. Arrange frozen peanut butter cups over top of dough. Press rest of dough into candy.
3. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk on top. Sprinkle mini Reeses pieces over top. Bake at 350 for 30-35 min. Looks very gooey but it will set up. Don't cut until thoroughly cool and set up.