Crock-Pot Warm Spinach Dip
A warm, cheesy and delicious recipe for spinach dip made in the crock-pot. Serve with your favorite dippers – pita chips, crackers, bread, etc.
Because this recipe uses fresh spinach it it will seem like you are stuffing a lot of ingredients into a small crock-pot. Have no fear, the spinach cooks down a lot and combines with all the cheese for a gooey and cheese dip!
- 8 Oz. Fresh Baby Spinach, Chopped
- 8 Oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 (8 Oz.) Package Cream Cheese, Cut Into Cubes
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 190mins
Adapted from crockpotladies.com
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Mixture is going to be dry because of all the fresh spinach, almost like a salad.
Put the mixed spinach mixture into a 3-4 quart crock-pot (you may need to push it down to get it all to fit, that’s OK)
Cover and cook on low for 1 1/2 hours.
Open the lid and give everything a stir.
Cover again and cook and additional 1 to 2 hours till everything is creamy and the spinach has cooked down.