Smoked Salmon And Sour Cream Frittata
- 16 ounces fat-free egg substitute
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 4 ounces smoked salmon diced
- 2 tablespoons capers drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives fresh, chopped
- 1 serving olive oil cooking spray (5 one-second sprays per serving)
Whisk together egg substitute, sour cream, salt and pepper in a large bowl; stir in salmon, capers and chives.
Coat a large ovenproof skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium heat. When pan is hot, add egg mixture and cook until mostly set but still runny on the surface, about 5 to 6 minutes. (Note: Using a spatula, frequently lift the mixture from the sides of pan to allow uncooked eggs to run to the bottom.)
Place skillet under broiler until golden on top, about 1 to 2 minutes. Slice into quarters and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Points® Value: 3