- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 pound macaroni
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parmesan, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. In a large pan, cook the ground beef until it’s browned, on medium heat. Drain the fat. Add the tomato to the beef and stir well.
3. Season with salt and pepper and simmer. The sauce will reduce a little.
4. In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni according to the directions on box, or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
5. In a bowl, combine the ricotta and sour cream together then add in the meat and tomatoes and pasta. Toss everything together, then place in a large casserole dish.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, or until sauce is cooked through.
7. Top with parmesan and serve warm.