Polenta with Feta, Tomatoes, and Kalamata Olives
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Lb. Polenta, cut into 12, ½ inch slices
- 3 Tbsp Oregano, fresh, chopped, divided
- 3 Cups Tomato Concasee
- (peeled, seeded, chopped tomatoes is
- definition of "concasee")
- 12 Each Kalamata olives, pitted, quartered
- 1 Cup Feta cheese
- ½ Tsp Black pepper, fresh cracked
- 4 Sprigs Fresh oregano
1. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan and cook the polenta for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until browned. When done, remove them, keep warm in a covered dish, and sprinkle with half of the fresh chopped oregano.
2. Add the tomatoes, olives, black pepper, and remaining chopped oregano to the sauté pan and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Evenly spoon the tomato sauce onto four plates, then top each plate with three slices of the polenta, then sprinkle ¼ cup of feta cheese to the top each, and garnish each with an oregano sprig.
You'll also love
- CAribbean Chicken and pineapple... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Savory blueberry jam with balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fluffy Pumpking Cheesecake Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Cornbread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Heirloom Tomato Basil Mozzarella... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean, Corn and Tomato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salad with Goat Cheese & black... 0/5 (0 Votes)