Sausage and Egg Breakfast Burritos
- 1 lb. ground breakfast sausage (I use turkey)
- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded taco cheese
- 15 soft taco or burrito sized tortillas
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from organizeyourselfskinny.com
1. Using a large skillet brown the sausage and cook til done. Break into small pieces.
2. Combine eggs and milk and whisk together until blended. Add to skillet with sausage and cook until eggs are set.
3. Add in salsa and cheese to the sausage and egg mixture. Cook for another 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and eggs are completely cooked.
4. After it is finished cooking let the mixture cool slightly.
5. Lay a tortilla flat and add 1/3 cup of the mixture to the center. Roll up.
Freezing Instructions--Wrap each burrito in plastic wrap and then place all into a freezer bag.
Reheating instructions: Take burrito out of the plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes.