Chicken wings-Sweet and Sour
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs, beaten
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red currant jelly
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 T ketchup
- 2 T lemon juice
Dredge chicken wings in cornstarch, coating well. Dip in egg.
Pour oil in Dutch oven to a depth of 2-3 inches. Heat to 375 degrees. Add chicken wings and fry til golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Transfer chicken to a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Preheat oven to 350.
Combine jelly, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, ketchup and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over med heat. Reduce and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Pour over chicken. Bake 30 minutes, basting once.
You'll also love
- PINEAPPLE COCONUT CHIFFON CAKE 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Bake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Thighs 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mozarella Chicken Breasts 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Caramelized Baked Chicken Wings 5/5 (1 Votes)