- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon (or 1 tspn dried tarragon)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts - (4 oz ea)
To prepare the marinade, in a gallon-size sealable plastic bag, combine the wine, tarragon, lemon zest, lemon juice and garlic; add the chicken. Seal the bag, squeezing out the air; turn to coat the chicken. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
Spray the broiler or grill rack with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Preheat the broiler, or prepare the grill.
Drain the chicken and discard the marinade. Broil or grill the chicken 5 inches from the heat, until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Per Serving: 141 Calories, 1 g Total Fat, a g Saturated Fat, 66 mg Cholesterol, 75 mg Sodium, 2 g Total Carbohydrate, a g Dietary Fiber, 26 g Protein, 22 mg Calcium.
Serving Provides: 3 Protein/Milk.
Points Per Serving: 3.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)