Grilled Chicken With Mozzarella And Red Peppers
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 3 red bell peppers roasted, and cut into 1/4" slices
- 1/3 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 plum tomato cubed
- 5 small pitted black olives sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts - (3 oz ea)
Spray the broiler or grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat the broiler, or prepare the grill.
In a medium bowl, combine 1 teaspoon of the oil with the anchovy paste until well blended. Add the peppers, cheese, tomato, olives and parsley; toss lightly.
Brush the chicken with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of the oil and place on the rack. Broil the chicken 5 inches from the heat, until cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side. Serve the chicken breasts topped with the pepper mixture.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Per Serving: 242 Calories, 10 g Total Fat, 1 g Saturated Fat, 66 mg Cholesterol, 249 mg Sodium, 12 g Total Carbohydrate, 3 g Dietary Fiber, 26 g Protein, 86 mg Calcium.
Serving Provides: 2 Fruit/Vegetables, 3 Protein/Milk, 1 Fat.
Points Per Serving: 5.