Garlic-Ginger Chicken And Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1 tablespoon rice-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced peeled gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts - (4 oz ea)
- 1 large baking potato scrubbed, and cut into 8 wedges
To prepare the marinade, in a gallon-size sealable plastic bag, combine the cilantro, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and garlic; add the chicken. Seal the bag, squeezing out the air; turn to coat the chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 10- by 6-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Transfer the chicken and marinade to the pan; add the potato. Bake, covered, until the chicken and potato are partially cooked, about 15 minutes longer. Uncover and bake until the chicken is cooked through and the potato is tender, about 15 minutes longer.
Serve the chicken and potato, spooning any remaining pan juices over the chicken.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Per Serving: 238 Calories, 2 g Total Fat, 0 g Saturated Fat, 66 mg Cholesterol, 184 mg Sodium, 25 g Total Carbohydrate, 3 g Dietary Fiber, 30 g Protein, 34 mg Calcium.
Serving Provides: 1 Bread, 3 Protein/Milk.
Points Per Serving: 4.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (318 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (298 Votes)