Shrimp or Scallop Pasta (Sylvia)
- 6 T butter
- 1/2 c diced onion (lg pieces)
- 1 T minced garlic
- 20-32 shrimp, peeled & deveined (or 1/2 - 1 lb bay scallops)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 c white wine
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese
- Sliced mushrooms (optional)
- Italian spices, to taste
- Salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Angel hair pasta, cooked according to pkg directions
Melt butter in lg pan over med heat. Sauté garlic & onions. Add shrimp/ scallops & sauté until shrimp is pink, 5 min. Remove & set aside.
Add tomatoes, lemon juice & white wine to pan. Simmer 8-10 min. Season to taste. Return shrimp/scallops to pan along with 1/4 c Parmesan cheese.
Add pasta to pan & toss to heat. Put pasta on plates & add shrimp/ scallop mixture on top. Top with more Parmesan cheese.
Serve with salad & garlic bread.
You'll also love
- Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Zucchini II 0/5 (0 Votes)
- NOLA Crawfish-Stuffed Deviled Eggs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Clams, Shrimp & Chorizo Cataplana 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Miami 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Raphael 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni & Dried Beef Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops wrapped in Bacon-Baked 0/5 (0 Votes)