Florentine Orange Roughy
- 18 cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 scallions sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach - (10 oz) thawed, squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons minced dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 orange roughy or flounder fillets - (4 oz ea)
- 12 lemon slices
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, scallions and lemon juice.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat. Add the mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, until softened, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the spinach, dill and salt.
Divide the spinach mixture among 6 double layers of foil. Place 1 piece of fish on top of each spinach mound; top with the tomato mixture and the lemon slices. Make packets by bringing the 2 sides of the foil up to meet in the center and folding the edges over, then folding the edges of each end together. Allowing room for the packet to expand, crimp the edges.
Place the packets on a baking sheet and bake until the fish is opaque, 18 to 20 minutes. Open the packets carefully when testing for doneness, as steam will escape.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
Per Serving: 182 Calories, 9 g Total Fat, 0 g Saturated Fat, 23 mg Cholesterol, 203 mg Sodium, 9 g Total Carbohydrate, 2 g Dietary Fiber, 20 g Protein, 79 mg Calcium.
Serving Provides: 1 Fruit/Vegetable, 2 Protein/Milk.
Points Per Serving: 4.
You'll also love
- Noodles With Turkey Sausage And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hand Of Pickled Pork With Mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive And Sun-Dried Tomato... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs With Avocado And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quail With Plum Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poached Salmon Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chef Neals Baby Back Ribs With... 0/5 (0 Votes)