Apple Pecan Cheesecake
- 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 3 apples, peeled, chopped
- 3/4 cup PLANTERS Chopped Pecans
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
Adapted from kraftfoods.com
HEAT oven to 325°F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mix graham crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. brown sugar; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup brown sugar and the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust. Mix remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, the apples, pecans and cinnamon; spoon evenly over cheesecake batter.
BAKE 55 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.