Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon-Parsley Dressing
A side dish that’s equally good with a crusty steak, broiled fish, or seared lamb chops.
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 lb.), cut into florets, including tender leaves
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from BonAppetit.com
Preheat oven to 425°. Toss cauliflower and 4 Tbsp. oil on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until tender and golden brown, 25–30 minutes.
Meanwhile, pulse parsley, lemon juice, and remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in a food processor until very finely chopped; season with salt and pepper. Toss cauliflower with lemon-parsley mixture and top with lemon zest.
DO AHEAD: Lemon-parsley mixture can be made 4 hours ahead. Cover and chill.
Calories (kcal) 240
Fat (g) 21
Saturated Fat (g) 3
Cholesterol (mg) 0
Carbohydrates (g) 13
Dietary Fiber (g) 5
Total Sugars (g) 5
Protein (g) 5
You'll also love
- Banana Split Lush 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- GERMAN APPLE DAPPLE CAKE 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Grilled Hamburger Steaks with... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Bake 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- No Bake Lime Chiffon Pie 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Lemon & Basil Sorbetto 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Turnip Cauliflower Mash 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Indian Cauliflower Fritters 4.7/5 (6 Votes)