Deep Fried Turkey
Get the basic of deep frying a turkey with this simple Deep Fried Turkey recipe! Pair it with your favorite festive drinks and sides!
- 1 turkey
- Oil for frying (peanut or soy is best)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Heat oil in outside fryer to 350°F.
Drop in turkey slowly.
Cook 3 minutes per pound.
Remove turkey and immediately wrap in aluminum foil.
Let rest for 30 min before carving.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (703 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (673 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)