Deep Fried Turkey
Get the basic of deep frying a turkey with this simple Deep Fried Turkey recipe! Pair it with your favorite festive drinks and sides!
- 1 turkey
- Oil for frying (peanut or soy is best)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Heat oil in outside fryer to 350°F.
Drop in turkey slowly.
Cook 3 minutes per pound.
Remove turkey and immediately wrap in aluminum foil.
Let rest for 30 min before carving.
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese 3.8/5 (1560 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.1/5 (1010 Votes)
- Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins 4.1/5 (410 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Broccoli Florets With Beurre Blanc 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Cranberry Wontons 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Ziti with sausage (for two) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Cutlets w/Apples, Onions in... 0/5 (0 Votes)