Wild Blueberry Charlotte
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups frozen wild blueberries
- 1 (7 g) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup creme fraiche or 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 12 thin french-style ladyfinger cookies
- fresh mint leaves
In a small saucepan, bring the sugar and water to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes and pour over wild blueberries. Place half of he blueberry mixture into blender and purée until smooth. Set aside other half.
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan.
Heat over medium heat until dissolved and add to wild blueberry purée. Set aside and let cool, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes or until thickened.
Stir in creme fraiche.
In another bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form and fold into wild blueberry mixture.
Line a 2-cup deep dish with ladyfingers. Spoon wild blueberry mixture over ladyfingers and spread evenly.
You'll also love
- Bolognese Sauce with Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potatoes in muffin pan 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Charred Corn & Avocado Quinoa Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Chicken (Restaurant Style) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Berry and Banana Smoothies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry or Banana Ice... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana-Blueberry Buttermilk Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)