K's Slow Cooker Chicken & Spinach Lasagna
- 5-6 oz. bag fresh Spinach, chopped
- 3-4 cups cooked chicken (I use rotisserie chicken, deboned & chopped)
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 (10 oz) pkgs refrigerated reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 1 (10 oz) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 T. Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base
- 3 cups shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 9 uncooked Lasagna noodles
In large bowl stir together spinach, chicken, mushrooms and Italian cheese; mix well.
In separate bowl mix Alfredo sauce, mushroom soup, broth, chicken base and pepper; stir well.
Add Alfredo sauce mixture to chicken mixture -- stir well.
Spray 6 qt. slow cooker with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 of chicken mixture on bottom. Arrange 3 noodles on top, breaking to fit properly. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining chicken mixture and 1 cup cheddar cheese.
Cover and cook on low 3 hrs. 45 min. until mixture is bubbly and brown along edges. Uncover and continue cooking on low 45-50 min. Let stand 10 min.
(if it looks a little soupy, don't worry -- it will stiffen up as it sits -- slow cookers do cook differently, though, so you may not see this. I happen to have a 25 yr old crockpot that I received as a wedding gift that still works great! )
You'll also love
- Raw Zucchini Pasta with Creamy... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Refigerator Jam 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Spinach Alfredo Pizza - Vegan 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
Review this recipe