Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- 6 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), 3/4 inch thick
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
HEAT oven to 375ºF.
PREPARE stuffing as directed on package.
SPREAD pie filling onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with chops and stuffing. Cover.
BAKE 40 min. or until chops are done (160ºF), uncovering after 30 min.
You'll also love
- Zingerman's Ann Arbor Mushroom And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pickled Peach Terrine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Bowknots (mom) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Rendang (Rendang Daging 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sandwich - Deli-Style Roast Beef... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TNT SMOKED PORK LOIN 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Biscuits with Orange-Honey... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple and Onion Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)