Beef Tips and Noodles
- 1 pound sirloin tips, cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can milk
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package beef with onion soup mix
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a 13x9 inch casserole dish, combine the mushroom and beef onion soups, milk, canned mushrooms, garlic and water. Mix thoroughly and add beef tips. Turn to coat well.
3. Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour.
4. While beef tips are baking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Serve beef tips and sauce over noodles.