Skillet Creamy Ranch Pork Chops & Rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 package (1 oz) ranch salad dressing mix
- Ranch-Style Rice, for serving + prepared as follows: heat 2 1/4 cups water + the remaining salad dressing mix in a 3-qt saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice + cook according to pkg directions.
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides. Stir the soup, milk and ½ package salad dressing mix in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Sprinkle with the paprika. Serve with the Ranch-Style Rice.