- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 1 large tomato, cored removed, finely chopped
- 3 cups fresh corn, (cut from approximately 3 ears of corn)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
Pour the oil into a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Toss in the onion and stir-fry until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add the curry powder, and stir well. Cook until very fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Add the chopped tomato. Cook until it is soft, about 3 minutes.
Pour in a cup of water, and add the corn and salt. Stir well. Bring this mixture to a boil, and then reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring every other minute.
Turn off the heat and add the parsley. Stir and then serve.