A little spicy and super rich, this is the perfect guacamole to top your tacos, stuff your burritos, or dip your crispy tortilla chips in. Perfect for game day or any gathering of hungry friends and family, this recipe makes the most delicious dip. Perfect Guacamole is sure to quickly become your new favorite go-to snack any time of the year.
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 to 3 serrano chiles, chopped
- 3/4 cup cilantro, torn
- big pinch Kosher salt
- 3 avocados, diced
- 1 medium tomato
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Pile 1/4 cup chopped onion, 1 to 3 chopped serrano chiles, 3/4 cup torn cilantro and a big pinch of kosher salt on a cutting board. Chop, then mash into a paste with the flat side of a large knife and transfer to a bowl.
Add 3 diced avocados and mash with a wooden spoon until combined but still chunky. Stir in 1 medium diced tomato and season with salt. Top with more tomato, cilantro and onion.
You'll also love
- Berries & Cream Cheese Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dog Treats 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Foolproof Lemon Meringue Pie 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Buffalo Cauliflower 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Pressure-Cooker Kiss-the-Cook Baby... 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Candied Brown Sugar Bacon 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Sicilian Love Cake 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Jack Daniels BBQ Boneless Chicken... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)