Spicy Antipasti Drizzling Oil
This drizzling oil is perfect with your antipasto platter, or tossed with a big Italian salad with homemade croutons, cheese, salami and artichokes. Or, even to dip your warm Italian bread.
- 1 cup Wegmans organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, minced
- 4 anchovy fillets, rough chopped
- Zest of lemon
- 1 tablespoon Italian Classics Hot Pepper Spread
- 1/2 teaspoon Wegmans Sea Salt Fine Crystals
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from wegmans.com
Whisk together oil, parsley, anchovies, lemon zest, hot pepper spread and sea salt in small bowl.