Italian Kitchen Soup
- 1 Tbsp Wegmans Pure Olive Oil
- 1 container (14 oz) Food You Feel Good About Large Cut Mirepoix (carrots, celery, onion)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pkg (16 oz) Food You Feel Good About Cleaned & Cut Kale Greens
- 1 small (about 6 oz) zucchini, 1/2-inch dice (1 cup)
- 2 tsp Herbes de Provence
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Wegmans Organic Diced Tomatoes in Juice
- 1 can (15.5 oz) Italian Classics Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 2 cartons (32 oz each) Wegmans Organic Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Italian Classics Italian Blend Grated Cheese, for garnish
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from wegmans.com
1.Heat oil, mirepoix and salt in stockpot on MED-LOW. Cook, stirring, 10-15 min, until veggies soften.
2.Add kale; cook, stirring, 2-3 min to wilt. Add zucchini; cook, stirring 2-3 min, to soften.
3.Add herbs, tomatoes, garbanzo beans and broth; bring to simmer. Season to taste with salt and pepper; garnish with cheese. Serve.