Chicken Parisienne (Slow Cooker)
- 6 medium chicken breasts, bone-in or boned/skinless
- 1/2 cup white wine (or water)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 4 oz. can mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup flour
- salt, pepper, and paprika - to taste
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Place in crock pot.
Mix wine, soup and mushrooms until well combined. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with more paprika.
Cover and cook on LOW 7-9 hours or HIGH for 3-4 hours.
Remove chicken after cooking time.
Mix sour cream and flour together. Stir into crock and cook for 30 minutes.
Serve sauce (gravy) over potatoes, rice or noodles.