easy vanilla cupcakes
ACTIVE: 5 MIN TOTAL: 45 MIN
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder lh tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract 2 large eggs
1. Heat oven to 350°F. You'll need 24 regular muffin cups with cupcake liners.
2. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl with a whisk until blended. Whisk milk, water, oil, vanilla and eggs in 4-cup liquid measuring cup, or medium bowl.
3. Make a well in the flour mixture. Gradually pour milk mixture into flour mixture; whisk until blended (some small lumps may remain).
4. Divide batter into muffin cups. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean.
5. Cool cupcakes in pan on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
To make chocolate cupcakes: Add 1
cup unsweetened cocoa powder to dry ingredients. Increase water to 1 cup and omit eggs. Prepare and bake as directed ..